How to print our models
Here are a few tips that should come in handy when you try to 3D print our models:
1. The models should already be properly positioned on the build plate after you open them in a slicer software (we save them in 3MF format which keeps all the information about the model position).
2. Print the models without the supports. There will be fragments with small overhangs, but the vast majority of 3D printers should be able to print those fragments without any issues.
3. We recommend using PLA or PLA+ to print all the parts.
4. We recommend using a 0.4mm nozzle.
5. All the models can be printed with the following settings: 0.2mm layer height, 4 perimeters, 20-40% infill, no brim, no supports, and a grid infill pattern.
7. Always check the adhesion of the first layer.
8. A small amount of silicone grease works great with 3D-printed threads